Sunday, February 8, 2009

the Voyd CD Release Party


so next weekend, Friday February 13th to be precise, I'm playing at the Blackshire Pub in London.
it will be much like the old Blackmarket Army events where I'll be playing the beats before/between/after a couple of rock bands.

this event is for the release party of the Voyd's new cd.
here's the facebook event link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=46452402707


I'll be playing some moody downtempo ish at the start of the night, shmoozy drinking music in between, and then some peak hour funk when its all said and done. only $5 and its going to be a great night mixing the rock and funk sounds.

I'll also have copies of my new cd to hand out!
thats right, MY NEW CD!
aka, I've finally recorded something new!
I'll be posting that up for grabs later in the week too so check back soon!

No comments: