Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summertime Vibes @ Funkin' It Up!

Hope everyone's summer has been good! Wanted to give a heads up about a special edition of Funkin' It Up taking place next Friday July 13th! While myself and Splattermonkey will be playing our usual mix of classic vs nu-funk, this time we'll be taking an increased focus into the sweet sounds of summer. That means more reggae and island sounds, more upbeat latin fusion, and more feel good groovey shit that we know you'll love.
As always, this is a FREE event!


Also, stay tuned for news about an action packed August, including myself opening for the one and only Gramatik!

1 comment:

electricians brantford said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.